Diamonds International® adheres to the Best Practice Principles (BPP) of the diamond industry as part of our commitment to the health, welfare, and human rights of individuals, and the protection of the environment.
Diamonds International® respects Human Rights and observes the UN Guiding Principles on Human Rights in multiple ways, including:
- A policy commitment to the promotion of fundamental Human Rights
- Adherence to a due diligence process that seeks to identify, prevent, mitigate, and account for how we address our impacts on Human Rights
- Assessment of security risks and establishment of measures, not only to protect product integrity, but also to safeguard our personnel and that of our Business Partners
- Respect for the rights of Indigenous Peoples in the regions where we operate, and their social, cultural, environmental, and economic interests
- Consideration of the environmental and social impact of our global operations