SAFI KILIMA SHOPPING SPREE Sweepstakes
Please read these Official Rules before entering to win a US$500.00 credit toward a purchase of Safi Kilima products from www.DiamondsInternational.com (the “Sweepstakes”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
Must be 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
Void in Quebec and where prohibited.
1. To Enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. (ET) and ends on December 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) ("Sweepstakes Duration"). Throughout this Sweepstakes, DI Online, Inc. (“Sponsor”) invites you to enter for a chance to win a US$500.00 (five hundred US dollars) credit to be used toward the purchase of Safi Kilima jewelry (described below).
All entry forms must be completed in full (“Entry”) and must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Duration.
There is a limit of a total of one (1) Entry per person per Period, which must be submitted through the below entry method. Once submitted, all Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned.
There will be eight (8) Periods during the Sweepstakes Duration:
January 1 – February 14
February 15 – March 31
April 1 – May 15
May 16 – June 29
June 30 – August 13
August 14 – September 27
September 28 – November 11
November 12 – December 31
Please carefully read the Entry instructions below:
Online Entry Form: Before 11:59 p.m. (ET) on the last day of any Period, complete the Entry form with your name, address, phone number, email address, and birthday. Entry forms can be found on the Diamonds International website, www.DiamondsInternational.com/shoppingspree.
In the event any Entry is deemed inappropriate by Sponsor, that Entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor is not responsible for late or misdirected Entries. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated or improper means are void.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of entry. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. December 31, 2015 ("Entry Deadline") and must meet all eligibility requirements. Sweepstakes entrants must have the legal right and any and all permissions necessary to submit the Entry materials. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree they have all rights necessary to enter and participate in this Sweepstakes and grant to Sponsor the rights described in these Official Rules.
The following are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) Diamonds International employees, (b) past Winners, (c) individuals engaged in the development, production, administration, execution, and distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes, and (d) immediate family members of any person in any of the preceding categories, or individuals who reside in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories.
3. Prize. Each Period, one (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive the following prize (“Prize”): A US$500.00 (five hundred US dollars) credit redeemable solely for products in the Safi Kilima collection found at Diamonds International’s online shop, www.DiamondsInternational.com. The Winner must call Sponsor in order to select the products and place the order. The phone number will be provided to the Winner after selection. The approximate retail value of the Prize is US$500.00 (five hundred US dollars). The approximate retail value is subject to change based on market conditions at the time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
Over the course of the Sweepstakes Duration, eight (8) Prizes will be awarded to eight (8) Winners. The total approximate retail value of all Prizes is US$4000.00 (four thousand US dollars).
Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or portion thereof), with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and applicable federal, state, and local taxes associated with claiming or using the Prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and other charges, if any, are the Winner’s sole responsibility.
You release Sponsor from any liability incurred in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. All prizes are awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance or use of a prize is at the Winner’s own risk.
4. Winner Selection. Sponsor or its administrator will select the potential Winner in a random drawing among all eligible Entries received by Sponsor during each Period during the Sweepstakes Duration. The drawing will take place within approximately five (5) days after the end of each Period. The potential Winner will be notified by an email or phone call following the drawing and will be required to confirm his/her address for paperwork delivery. If a resident of Canada is selected, then he/she must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question in order to be eligible. If any potential Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not confirm his/her address within five (5) days of initial contact, an alternate potential Winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. The Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winner must be made by January 31, 2016. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting Official Rules. For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to DI Online, Inc., 2305 NW 107th Avenue, Suite MA-14-15, Attn: Safi Kilima Shopping Spree Sweepstakes, Miami, FL 33172.
5. Winner Notification. The Winner will be notified via email or phone call within approximately ten (10) days after the end of the Period. The Winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form. The Winner must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Non-compliance within this time period or return of Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate Winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, from the remaining eligible Entries.
6. Publicity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant to Sponsor the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and its products and services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or Entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all Entry materials related to the Sweepstakes, including entry forms submitted by non-winners and Winner.
7. Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, licensees, successors, assigns, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and those acting with their permission or under their authority and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you, by printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
9. Termination. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole and absolute opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, and award the Prize from among the eligible Entries received prior to such action to the extent feasible. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal, state, and local courts of Miami-Dade County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or your rights and obligations or those of Sponsor, in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction).
11. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by DI Online, Inc. (2305 NW 107th Avenue, Suite MA-14-15, Miami, FL 33172).